1. Allow the experience of fresh air and the wind in your face to be pure ecstasy.
2. When loved ones come home, always run to greet them.
3. When it’s in your best interest, practice obedience.
4. Take naps and stretch before rising.
5. Run, romp and play daily.
6. Eat with gusto and enthusiasm.
7. Be loyal.
8. If what you want lies buried, dig until you find it.
9. When someone is having a bad day, be silent, sit close by and nuzzle them gently.
10. When you’re happy, dance around and wag your entire body.
These wonderful companions are waiting for adoption and the Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA
Yes… Here they are. Jake and Elwood. And boy do they have SOUL, man. Two big, happy-go-lucky, goofy guys ready to go to a home where they can run around, play with people and learn fun new stuff! They are both super sweet and gentle, love attention, affection and meeting new people. They both have hearts of gold and are curious and smart, but they could use some training on house manners and cool tricks. Are you ready to live, love, learn and laugh with these fun and fabulous boys??? They are 5 years old, pure bred Weimaraners and they are a couple of cool fellows waiting to meet you.